Well, it’s a new year, and with that, some resolutions for it!
2013 (and part of 2012) was a great leap into the world of SCUBA, and what it could offer. Lots of friends and memories with diving, training and traveling to do such activities.
There are a few things I would like to do this year, and in no particular order:
- More training (thinking of switching to DIR – UTD/GUE/???)
- Start local diving (quarries here in Alberta, Vancouver Is)
- Get my rig(s) in check (SS BPW/Drysuit, AL BPW/Wetsuit)
- Get my buoyancy to a point where I don’t have to remotely think about it
- Work on my natural navigation (and compass) along with situational awareness
I already have a few trips planned:
- SoCal in Feb
- Rotan in April/May
Should be a fun year of diving with all of my own equipment!